- Ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code.
- Responsible for developing Lightning, Visualforce, Apex, Java, LWC, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement.
- Define, communicate, and manage the change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
Skills Required- 2 to 3.5 Years-Midlevel Salesforce Developer
- Development experience with Salesforce.com (Certified Salesforce.com Developer preferred).
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API.
- Detailed experience writing Lightning, Visualforce, and Apex classes and triggers.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE).
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async.
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware, and other enterprise integrating technologies.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end-users.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.